Monday 2 September 2013

shine bright like a diamond hijab




happy wedding for rizal's sister , i wish that for endless , sakinah , mawadah , warohmah marriage . it was nice to see happy couple like you two . Allah bless you all . by the way , i didn't take picture of the bride , but i took picture of myself . yeah . i used this outfit for rizal's sister wedding . by using diamond pattern for my blazer to make me shine bright like a diamond , but i had pale-faced . i didn't use make up . i don't have skirt anyway . i borrowed my mom skirt , lol . actually , that was not my style :p , but whatever , i wanna be someone else eventhough i love being myself . my bestiest said that looked like ukhti . hahahaa . i am already ukhti you know :p

sorry for unfocus picture :(

No comments:

Post a Comment